The Wedding Protector Plan is an insurance policy that offers financial protection if certain unfortunate, unforeseen events should occur during the period leading up to and including the wedding day.
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No Dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown. If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement.